Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread.
You can make Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread
- Prepare of Strong flour.
- It’s of Cake flour.
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- You need of Maple syrup (or honey).
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Yeast for panettone.
- It’s of (When using dry yeast).
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- You need of Beaten egg.
- Prepare of Walnuts for decoration.
Soft and Sweet Walnut Bread step by step
- Roast the walnuts at 160°C for 7~8 minutes to make them fragrant..
- Add all of the ingredients from the bread flour to the panetonne yeast (or dry yeast) into the bread case, and start it on the dough making course. Add in the walnuts at the mixing call..
- Once the dough is finished, divide into 6 equal portions, release the gas, and roll them up. Cover with a well-wrung out rag, and let sit for 10~15 minutes..
- Cut 5 notches into the dough with a scraper, and lightly press down from the top. Line them up on a pan, and ferment for the second time. Cutting the notches deeply will give a prettier finish..
- Brush the surface with beaten egg, lightly press the decorative walnuts into the center, and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad