Gluten, Egg, and Dairy-Free Apple Pound Cake.
You can have Gluten, Egg, and Dairy-Free Apple Pound Cake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten, Egg, and Dairy-Free Apple Pound Cake
- It’s of ☆Rice flour.
- It’s of ☆Soy Flour.
- Prepare of ☆Almond flour.
- You need of ☆Cinnamon.
- It’s of ☆Baking soda.
- It’s of ☆Baking powder.
- Prepare of ★Beet sugar.
- It’s of ★Apple juice.
- Prepare of ★Olive oil.
- It’s of Carbonated water.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Apple compote.
- You need of Apple (any kind).
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Beet sugar syrup.
- You need of pod Vanilla beans.
- You need of Cinnamon.
Gluten, Egg, and Dairy-Free Apple Pound Cake instructions
- Make the apple compote the day before you bake this cake. Peel the apple and cut it into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Put the water, beet sugar syrup, vanilla beans, and apple into a pot. Turn the heat to medium and cover with a droplid. Once it has come to a boil, let it simmer for 15 minutes..
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature then place it in the refrigerator! Just before making the cake, combine the 220 g of apple with a pinch of cinnamon..
- For further instructions, please see. Bake this cake for 60 minutes at 180℃. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151359-wheat-egg-and-dairy-free-matcha-pound-cake.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad