Berry turkey sandwich. Berry Turkey Sandwich Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This turkey and Swiss sandwich has a sweet surprise: cranberry and walnut spread. berry turkey sandwich. Turkey is always the star of the Thanksgiving menu.
Try it on whole wheat, oatmeal or sunflower seed bread. "berry Good" Turkey Sandwich. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Our Berry Good Turkey Sandwich recipe pairs cranberry sauce with deli turkey breast for a quick and easy sandwich that's full of fall flavour. You can make Berry turkey sandwich using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Berry turkey sandwich
- You need 2 tablespoons of reduced fat spreadable cream cheese.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of finely chopped pecans.
- It’s 4 slices of whole wheat bread.
- It’s 2 of lettuce leaves.
- It’s 2 slices of reduced fat Swiss cheese.
- You need 1/4 lb. of thinly sliced deli turkey breast.
- Prepare 4 of fresh strawberries sliced.
This Turkey Sandwich with Brie is chock full of creamy brie cheese, tender turkey and tart apple. Unique flavors for a mouthwatering sandwich! Sliced Maple Honey Turkey makes a great sandwich on whole wheat bread with mayo and cranberry sauce. Wrap the cozy flavors of fall—roasted turkey, brie, and cranberry—into one delicious handheld sandwich.
Berry turkey sandwich step by step
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese and pecans. Spread over two slices of bread. Top with the lettuce Swiss cheese turkey strawberries and remaining bread..
Turkey sandwiches are a pretty regular fixture in my everyday diet. A leftover turkey sandwich is an absolute must for lunch or dinner. Some of our favorite leftover turkey sandwiches include one made with ketchup, chopped cornichons, and mustard (and even a. Turkey Sandwiches with Berry Cream CheeseMyRecipes. This really is The Best Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich I've ever had.