Eggless Rose cup cake (without oven).
You can make Eggless Rose cup cake (without oven) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Rose cup cake (without oven)
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powered sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil or melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rose essence.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped dry fruits (optional).
- Prepare 500 grams of salt.
Eggless Rose cup cake (without oven) instructions
- In a bowl take the all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Sieve it and keep it aside..
- In a mixing bowl take the oil and powder sugar. Mix it with a whisk till the sugar dissolve. Now add the dry ingredients little at a time and mix. Add the milk and rose essence, make a smooth batter. The mixture should not be too thick..
- In a kadai add 500g salt. Spread it and place a flat cooking stand in it. Cover with a lit and preheat it for 10 mins on high flame..
- Now in the batter add the chopped dry fruits and pour the batter into small cupcake moulds. Don't fill the mould completely. Fill it half as it will rise while baking..
- Now put the cupcake moulds into the preheated kadhai, cover with the lid and cook it in low flame for 15 mins..
- After 15 mins put a toothpick into the cake. If it comes clean that means it is done. Otherwise cook it for 5 more mins. Then remove the cakes from the mould. Let it be cool first. If you want you can decorate it with butter cream but it's optional..
- Your cup cakes are ready to serve..