Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks.
You can have Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks
- Prepare of of boneless smoked ham cut into 1" thick slices.
- It’s of pure maple syrup.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of dijon mustard.
Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks step by step
- Place ham steaks in a large nonstick pan.(Do this in batches if your pan can't accommodate all of them) Mix remaining ingredients well..
- Pour maple Dijon mixture over ham steaks and cook 5-7 minutes on each side until all ham steaks are cooked through.Remove all ham steaks to a serving dish..
- Higher heat and cook maple Dijon liquid until it thickens and can coat a spoon. Pour all over ham and serve..
recipe by Bridget @cookpad