Aata wheat cake in kadai no sugar.
You can have Aata wheat cake in kadai no sugar using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aata wheat cake in kadai no sugar
- It’s 1 cup of aata or wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft or grated jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Mixed nuts katori almonds cashew pista walnuts dates.
Aata wheat cake in kadai no sugar instructions
- In a bowl combine grayed jaggery milk oil and vanilla essence mix well until all lumps of jaggery are dissolved..
- In another bowl combine wheat flour baking powder baking soda sift well 2 to 3 times or mix well..
- Now into this dry ingredients pour the jaggery mixture mix well until smooth..
- To the dry fruits add a tbsp of aata mix well so that they are coated with aata and don't sink to the bottom while baking..
- Now add the nuts into the cake batter mix well, at last, add a tsp of vinegar mix few seconds..
- Pour the batter into a greased tin keep inside a hot preheated vessel or Kadai keep a ring or plate down then keep the cake tin on it..
- Bake on a low medium flame for 30 minutes. Check after 30 minutes with a toothpick if it comes out clean cake is ready otherwise keep more 5 minutes to cook..
- Remove cake tin out once nicely baked cool then unmould cut into pieces and serve..
recipe by Shaheen Syed @cookpad