Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts).
You can have Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts)
- You need 2 sticks of unsalted butter (cubbed).
- It’s 2.5 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
Butter Pie Crust (2 Crusts) instructions
- Sift flower.
- Add cubbed cold butter into flour and cut the butter into the flour until it resembles a crumble, then add cold water. If it seems too wet, which mine was, add a little bit more flour, about a small handful..
- Split evenly in two balls of dough and freeze for 30 mins.
- Roll out dough in all directions throughout the dough to prevent shrinking..
- Fold dough into quarters when transferring it to a pie sheet to prevent ripping. (I.e., fold in half once, and then half again until it’s shaped like a cone).