Banana and cinnamon chip cookies. Hand stir in oats and chocolate chips. Using a large cookie scoop, drop onto sprayed cookie sheet. This banana cookie recipe came from my grandmother, Sybil Capune.
They're seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. A batch of these Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal Cookies and a glass of milk makes a great after school snack. Or a great treat to indulge in when you are I had a few ripe bananas on the counter this week, so I decided to make another batch of these cookies. You can cook Banana and cinnamon chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana and cinnamon chip cookies
- Prepare 2 of over ripe mashed bananas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 1 of egg room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 cup of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cinnamon chips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the flours, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and set. Can I add nuts to these cookies? Yes, for added texture, stir ½ cup chopped toasted pecans or walnuts into the batter. The banana chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and the perfect spin on chocolate chip cookies.
Banana and cinnamon chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 165c. Mix banana, egg, coconut oil, vanilla and coconut sugar until well combined..
- Add in coconut flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. Then add the buckwheat flour until combined. Fold in cinnamon chips..
- Makes 12 cookies. Roll into circles and press to about 1/4.inch thick. Bake for about 10 minutes..
If you love banana bread, these cookies are a must try! After extensive testing and a few of bunches of bananas later, I'm incredibly happy with this recipe. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Easy to make and customize, you'll love these as a go-to breakfast or a Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm really quite in love. Bananas and chocolate chips and cinnamon rolls are just meant to be. ♥.