Oats and dates milkshake.
You can cook Oats and dates milkshake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oats and dates milkshake
- You need 2 cup of oats.
- You need 2 of bananas(frozen).
- You need 1/2 cup of Apple (frozen).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft dates(remove the skin)can use dates syrup too.
- It’s 2 glass of chilled milk.
- Prepare As needed of Ice cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 2 scoops of vanilla ice Cream.
- You need 3 tsp of honey.
Oats and dates milkshake instructions
- Take a bowl and add in frozen bananas,dates,oats and milk.now put all in a mixer and blend well.now add ice cubes and blend into smooth paste.
- Now pour in serve glass or jar.garnish with some ice cream, honey and nuts.serve immediately and enjoy.
recipe by tanveer sayed @cookpad