You can make Date chutney using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Date chutney
- Prepare 1 bowl of Date /khajur.
- You need 4 tbsp of Jaggery / gur.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Tamarind water/imli ka pani.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black salt.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chilli flex.
- You need 4-5 of Whole black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Green cardamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Roasted cumin seeds powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Carom seeds powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dry ginger powder.
Date chutney instructions
- Remove the seed of the dates and cut in slices..
- Take to dates in a pan and add some water..
- Add all the spices,jaggery and tamarind water and mix well..
- Cook in a low flame for 5 mins..
- Let it cool.
- Sweet date chutney is ready to serve..
recipe by Mukti Sahay @cookpad