Buttercream Frosting. Heavy cream or heavy whipping cream really work best in this recipe. This is the BEST recipe for homemade buttercream, it pipes perfectly, and makes a great base for other frosting flavors too! Our favorite creamy and fluffy buttercream frosting that is still perfect for piping and decorating.
Basic buttercream starts with softened butter, but what does that mean exactly? Butter cream frosting is made using a combination of butter and powdered sugar, this is often referred to as American buttercream and it used for frosting cakes and cupcakes. This Vanilla Buttercream Frosting is truly the best. You can cook Buttercream Frosting using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Buttercream Frosting
- You need 4 Cups of Powdered/ Confectioners Sugar.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Unsalted Butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream or Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
You won't be disappointed in the light, creamy This is the best Vanilla Buttercream Frosting recipe. It's so versatile, you can use it for just about. Vanilla Buttercream Frosting is one of the classic frosting recipes used on so many delicious desserts! Get this favorite vanilla buttercream frosting recipe along with all the tips for making.
Buttercream Frosting instructions
- Add the Powdered/ Confectioners Sugar into a bowl with the butter, then beat together..
- Add the Cream/ Milk and Vanilla Extract to the bowl. Use a mixer to blend together until fluffy and light..
- You can add more cream/ milk until the consistency is to your liking..
- Add to your cake/cupcakes or just eat it as is. It is that good. No judging here. :-).
This is THE Best Buttercream Frosting recipe and the only one we use. It is easy to make and anything you put it on will taste better. A simple recipe for American Buttercream Frosting! This recipe is arguably the easiest of the buttercreams. After trying a few buttercream frosting recipes, this easy buttercream frosting takes the cake with its unmatchable homemade taste.