Italian Wedding Cookies.
You can cook Italian Wedding Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Cookies
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of 10x sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 Tbs of lemon Extract.
- Prepare 4 3/4 cup of flour (this varies).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare of Frosting for Italian wedding cookies.
- It’s 2 cups of 10x sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Tbs of water.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Lemon extract.
Italian Wedding Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix butter and regular sugar until creamy..
- Add 3 eggs, oil, and milk..
- Add the lemon extract and mix, then add the 10x sugar..
- Add in baking powder blend in. Then add one cup of flour at a time. You may need to add more than the 4 3/4 cup. Dough should not be sticky..
- Roll into 1 inch balls and bake 10-12 minutes. Bottoms will be brown..
- Make frosting for cookies while first batch is in. When cookies are done dunk the top of cookie in frosting let excess frosting drizle off. Sprinkle with sugar sprinkes you can use various different colors..