Moist Rich Brownie.
You can cook Moist Rich Brownie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Moist Rich Brownie
- You need 120 grams of Bitter chocolate.
- Prepare 70 grams of Butter.
- You need 90 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (room temperature).
- It’s 70 grams of ●Cake flour.
- You need 10 grams of Cocoa.
- You need 2 grams of ●Baking powder.
- It’s 40 grams of Walnuts.
Moist Rich Brownie step by step
- Roast the walnuts at 160℃ in the oven for 10 minutes. Cut any large walnuts..
- Combine the butter and chocolate in a bowl, wrap with plastic, and microwave until the chocolate has completely melted (about 1 minute?). Mix well..
- Add the sugar and eggs, and beat in a circular motion using a whisk..
- Combine and add the ● ingredients..
- Add the walnuts, switch to a rubber spatula and mix well..
- Pour into a pan lined with baking paper. Cook at 170℃ for 20 minutes..
- It's all done. Cool well then cut into pieces of your desired size..
- Also check out this Caramel Brownie https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145496-caramel-brownies.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad