You can have Ham quiche using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham quiche
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 of Monterey jack cheese.
- It’s of ham quiche.
- You need 2 cup of Ham Cut up..as much as you like.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of fresh mushrooms chopped.
- It’s 1 of Green pepper or pepper of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of deep dish pie crust.
- Prepare 1 of Swiss cheese.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 dash of of nutmeg.
Ham quiche instructions
- Saute onion, mushrooms, green pepper till cooked down a bit add salt pepper..
- Mix cream and eggs and cheese separate bowl the add ham and saute mixture and mix. Pour in pie she'll and top with more swiss cheese. Total of about 2 cups of swiss..
- Bake 350 for 45min.
recipe by scubaholli @cookpad