Bourbon Mochi Brownies. Adding some freshness to the classic brownie recipe and smoothen it with the cream #brownies #orange #mascarpone. Dark chocolate mirin brownies (flourless, dairy and oil free) Bourbon Mochi Brownies. These brownies are uniquely chewy and tasty with an all-around crispy crust.
Most rewarding part of your role at One Eight? Every day there are new challenges, new puzzles. Favorite spirit we don't (yet) distill? You can cook Bourbon Mochi Brownies using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bourbon Mochi Brownies
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of instant coffee.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 4 tablespoons of bourbon.
- It’s 1/4 of milk substitute for bourbon.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare pieces of Topping: Chocolate chips, pecan bits, toffee.
Cats Mochi & Brownie, and Boomer the rescue pup. Where have you taken up a resident. The brownies are still fudgy when fully baked, but they won't look as gooey as the ones in the photos. If you underbake your brownies slightly for an extra fudgy texture, my tip for slicing the brownies is to use a very sharp warm blade.
Bourbon Mochi Brownies instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together.
- Pour into non stick or greased muffin tray.
- Put toppings on top.
- Put in oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes.
By using instant pudding and a convenient box of brownie mix, there's nothing to the preparation. The result is moist and chewy. The moist, rich brownies are spiked with Kentucky bourbon whiskey and then topped with a creamy layer of bourbon frosting for a perfectly boozy party dessert! Add in the flour mixture on low speed until combined. Before mixing, pour bourbon directly on top of the cereal so that the flakes soak up some of the bourbon.