Easy Walnut Brownies for Valentine's.
You can cook Easy Walnut Brownies for Valentine's using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Walnut Brownies for Valentine's
- You need 200 grams of Chocolate.
- It’s 200 grams of Butter (unsalted).
- Prepare 4 of Eggs (medium size).
- Prepare 120 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 grams of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 100 grams of Walnuts (roasted).
- It’s 2 grams of Pink peppercorns.
Easy Walnut Brownies for Valentine's instructions
- Add the chocolate and butter to a bowl. Mix and melt over a double boiler with a whisk until the mixture becomes smooth..
- Add the beaten eggs and granulated sugar to the Step 1, and mix well until the mixture turns white. Combine the cake flour and baking powder, and sift together..
- Add the roughly chopped walnuts, 2/3 of the pink peppercorns, and salt, then mix..
- Pour the mixture into the mold, and sprinkle with the remaining pink peppercorns. Bake in the oven preheated to 180℃ for about 25 minutes..
- Insert a skewer and if it comes out clean, it's done! You could cut out a shape with a cookie cutter, or just cut with a knife. They will still look cute..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad