Twice cooked carrot cakes.
You can make Twice cooked carrot cakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Twice cooked carrot cakes
- You need of carrots 1st cooking.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of carrots either baby petite, or cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of broth or water.
- It’s of second cooking.
- It’s 1 medium of banana.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 of oil to pan fry.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
Twice cooked carrot cakes step by step
- In a pan boil your carrots in broth or water. Boil till fork tender..
- Heat oil in pan.
- Let them cool. Mash together with banana and egg. Mix in garlic, salt, and cheese. Form into patties and fry till done turning as needed..
- Move to a paper towel. Drizzle with honey. Serve hope you enjoy!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad