Chocolate Brownies. Browse Our Fast & Easy Brownie Recipes Collection. Chocolate Brownie Recipes Looking for chocolate brownie recipes? Find from-scratch and shortcut versions, too.
Adding in a generous amount of dark chocolate chunks. Fudgy, as gooey as you want, and very, very chocolatey, this homemade brownie recipe is incredibly easy, made in one bowl, and incredibly forgiving! Fill a small saucepan about a quarter full with hot water, then sit the bowl on top so it rests on the rim of the pan, not touching the water. You can have Chocolate Brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownies
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips (semi sweet).
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter (113 ounces or 8 tbsp).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
Put over a low heat until the butter and chocolate have melted, stirring occasionally to mix them. In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. Add boiling water; stir until well blended. There's nothing wrong with being a purist, especially when it comes to your brownies.
Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F..
- Microwave butter for 15 to 25 seconds until part liquid. Stir butter until creamy. Add sugar and mix. Then melt chocolate chips and mix in butter..
- Add flour and mix well. Then add each egg separately and mix. Add cocoa powder and mix. Then add baking powder and salt and mix well..
- Put parchment paper on baking tray and put mixture on tray. Spread evenly. Put in oven for 35 minutes. If you poke it and moist crumbs come out, it’s done. If not, check every other minute after 35 min..
- Cool for 5-10 minutes. Cut into squares. You can top it with something to decorate but it’s not necessary. I did chocolate syrup..
After all, rich, chocolate brownies that are full of flavor are one of our favorite indulgences. Try any of our top-rated chocolate brownie recipes today for a decadent treat that can't be beat. A chocolate brownie or simply a brownie is a square or rectangular chocolate baked treat. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.