Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤. Melting vanilla ice cream, toasted nuts and chocolate sauce over these super chocolaty warm brownies makes this one dangerous, addictive dessert! Chocolate Brownie Quick Fix: How to Make a Brownie in a Mug. You could try mixing everything in the mug itself, but we've found that doing everything in separate bowls keeps things less messy when it comes to the sides of the mug.
This Easy Chocolate Fudge is incredibly smooth, rich, and creamy! Chocolate fudge cake with angel frosting. This is my 'go to ' recipe when cooking with my grandchildren. You can have Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of icing sugar or powder sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 1/2 of oil.
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- It’s of For topping.
- It’s of Nutella how much you want.
- Prepare of Choco chip or Hershey's syrup.
We melt the butter and chocolate in a microwave and add to the dry ingredients. But do not have enough time to bake one in the oven? Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. Recipe for Chocolate Fudge Brownies packed with chocolate chips and topped with a chocolate glaze.
Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 step by step
- Mix flour, powder sugar and cocoa powder.
- Mix them all well.
- And then add in it oil, egg and baking powder.
- Then mix it all well if it is so thick add 1 tsp of milk.
- And then if you have container so you can make it 2 piece.
- And if you are using bowl like this so it will be 1 piece.
- Then grease your dishes and then microwave it for 1:10 / one minute 10 seconds.
- And the add Nutella and choco chip on top of it.
- And enjoy yummy and easy late night recipe.
- Hope you will enjoy the recipe it's quite easy👍.
Prepare the brownies: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Microwave Brownies are a thing and they ARE SO GOOD. Just melt your chocolate, butter and sugar together, then whisk in eggs and flour, pour into a dish and cook. Satisfy your brownie craving in minutes with this fudgy and delicious Brownie in a Mug. Combine all ingredients except chips in a high-quality food processor, and blend until absolutely and completely smooth.