Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs. These turkey meatball subs are perfect as a gameday sandwich or even a weeknight family meal. Was worried about cooking only in sauce rather than frying first. Today I've made a HUGE cheesy meatball sub with a side of crispy onion rings and Arby's curly fries!
And let's just say I'm still working on losing the ell-bees I gained while I was there! Long story short, I swiped the idea for these Meatball Subs on a Stick from one of the entries. Our favorite turkey meatball recipe for a Sunday dinner over spaghetti. You can have Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs
- You need 1 of ground turkey packet.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs/ Panko.
- Prepare 1 package of seasoned Curly Fries.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Adobo seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 package of hot dog buns.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
Festival favorite recipes: Deep-fried Oreos and roast turkey legs. Tech CEO thrown out of restaurant for racist tirade against Asian American family. Heat the oil in a heavy large frying pan over medium-high heat. Turn the heat to medium-low and simmer until the sauce thickens slightly.
Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs step by step
- Mix seasonings, bread crumbs, egg and ground turkey..
- Heat oil in skillet. Scoop to meatball. Add to skillet. Cook throughly.
- Preheat oven per French fry package. Cook per package..
- Warm marinara sauce in saucepan..
- Prepare sub and add cheese on top of the meatballs/sauce..
This turkey quinoa recipe is very easy to make. You just put the ground meat and the seasonings such as pepper, Italian seasoning or even soy sauce in a bowl then mix and cook as desired. I use my own homemade bread to Combine thoroughly. Add turkey, folding in gently by hand. In a large fry pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.