Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf. This cheesy turkey meatloaf pairs up well with so many side dishes and creates such a wholesome filling meal! Here are some of my favorite side dish combinations for this turkey meatloaf. My Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf Bites are perfect for the whole family, but especially for your little one.
Blend ketchup, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce to help pack flavor into this Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf. This cheesy BBQ turkey meatloaf is so forgiving! So feel free to change things up a bit to suit what you have on hand. You can cook Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground turkey.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oregano.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Italian seasoning.
- You need 3 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 of mozzarella cheese sticks.
- You need of Provolone cheese (as many as you need).
- It’s Jar of spaghetti sauce (your favorite flavor).
Throw in some mustard if that's your. Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are wonderfully moist and flavorful. Their mini size makes them perfect when you are tracking calories. These turkey meatloaf muffins (made in a muffin tin!) will bring you right back to your childhood.
Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf instructions
- In a large bowl combine : Ground turkey, milk, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs,eggs, garlic,onion powder and black pepper, mix all well…….
- Let your mixture sit in the fridge for about an hour to let the flavors incorporate together……
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray, then place HALF of turkey meat mixture onto baking pan, like this……Shape into half of a loaf……
- Place several slices of provolone cheese on meat mixture, then place mozzarella cheese sticks on top of provolone cheese, like this……
- Now place a few more slices of provolone cheese on top of mozzarella cheese sticks, like this…..
- Now place the rest of the meat mixture on top of all the cheeses, pinch edges of your loaf to seal the sides…..it should look like this…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour……
- After baking for an hour top your turkey meatloaf with your jar sauce, place back into the oven at 400 degrees for 30 min…….Remove any curdling from your meatloaf with a spoon……
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 30 minutes, then slice and serve with veggies 🌽 or mashed potatoes 🥔…….
- Enjoy 😉!!!!.
My family loves this juicy healthy turkey meatloaf recipe! It's easy to prepare with ground turkey and is lighter than traditional beef This healthy turkey meatloaf recipe will leave you begging for seconds! I've only been making meatloaf for a short time. This was the third recipe I've tried & this is by far the best! In a bowl, mix the turkey, milk, bread crumbs, and eggs by hand.