Red Wine Bread With Walnuts and Cream Cheese – Made in a Bread Machine.
You can have Red Wine Bread With Walnuts and Cream Cheese – Made in a Bread Machine using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Wine Bread With Walnuts and Cream Cheese – Made in a Bread Machine
- You need of ★Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s of ★Cake flour.
- You need of ★Malt powder (optional).
- It’s of ★Sugar.
- It’s of ★Salt.
- It’s of ★Skim milk powder.
- You need of ★Butter.
- You need of ★Red wine.
- Prepare of Dry yeast.
- It’s of Walnuts.
- You need of 10 to 15 grams pieces Cream cheese.
- You need of Butter to top the rolls.
Red Wine Bread With Walnuts and Cream Cheese – Made in a Bread Machine instructions
- Put the ★ ingredients in a bread machine. Put the yeast in the yeast compartment, and start the dough-only program..
- When the added ingredients signal sounds, add the walnuts..
- When the dough is finished, take it out onto a floured work surface, divide into 6 portions, and round off each one. (Each piece will be about 95 g.).
- Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened paper towel, and leave to rest for 20 minutes..
- Turn the dough over, and press down lightly with your hand..
- Put on a piece of cream cheese, and wrap the dough around it securely..
- If you hold the dough gently and roll it around and round on your work surface, the seam will become nice and neat. (I learned this when I used to work at a bakery.).
- Line the dough on a square plate covered with kitchen parchment paper, and leave to rise at 40°C for 50 minutes (2nd rising)..
- When the 2nd rising is over, preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Slash the tops of the rolls with a sharp knife, and put a sliver of butter in each cut. (If you wet your knife beforehand, it will be easier to slash the bread.).
- I divided a 10 g piece of butter into thirds, and cut each piece in half again..
- Bake in a 180°C oven for 20 minutes. It looks like this inside. The bread has a subtle wine color..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad