Dr Pepper brownies. Browse Our Fast & Easy Brownie Recipes Collection. Jill shares a variety of recipes for these Dr. The first is a from-scratch version, which includes ingredients like all-purpose flour, sugar, cocoa.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me and on behalf of Dr Pepper®. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I grew up drinking Dr pepper and eating the Dr Pepper cake and these brownies really look and sound good. You can have Dr Pepper brownies using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dr Pepper brownies
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Dr. Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s Dash of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Or if you have a box of brownie mix.
- Prepare 1 box of milk chocolate brownie mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dr Pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s of Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
As a senior I don't keep a lot of baking products in house anymore. I usually buy the mixes today faster and easier for me. Do you think I could sup the Dr Pepper for the liquid 🙂 Dr Pepper Brownies are so Easy and Delicious! The soda adds incredible flavor and moisture.
Dr Pepper brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9×9 baking pan. Mix together all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir in Dr Pepper until blended. Now stir in chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!.
Perfect for a quick dessert and always a huge hit! These homemade Brownies are loaded with chocolate and Dr Pepper soda for a unique and fun taste that you will love. Heat until melted the butter and Dr. Combine buttermilk, baking soda and vanilla. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients.