Granola. Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health, increase energy, prevent anemia, and improve skin quality. Güne zinde başlamak ve gün boyunca devam eden faaliyetlerimizde anlama, algılama. GRANOLA ça cache toujours quelque chose d'EXTRA !
Granola is an increasingly popular cereal that's easy to take on the go, but you may wonder about possible downsides. This article reviews whether granola is a healthy choice. Basic (but very good) granola requires just a handful of ingredients: oats, a The grocery aisle is overflowing with specialty granolas that are as delicious as they are special, but. You can cook Granola using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Granola
- It’s of "dry ingredients".
- You need 7 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat bran.
- Prepare 1 cup of flax meal.
- It’s of "flavorings".
- You need 1/4 cup of canola, coconut or olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown or raw sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey or agave.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla, maple or almond extract.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of "nuts, seeds & fruits".
- It’s 1 cup of broken walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of broken pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- You need 1 cup of chopped dates.
- You need 1 cup of raisins or dried cranberries.
Granula was named after the granules of Graham flour, the main ingredient. Jump to the Easy Homemade Granola Bars Recipe or read on to see how we make them. A while back, we shared a cooking failure. They tasted great, but fell apart. ⬇ Download granola – stock pictures and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images.
- Preheat oven to 275° F or 135° C.
- Mix oats, bran & flax in a large roasting pan..
- Whisk the "flavorings" together and then drizzle over the oat mixture. Stir until evenly moist..
- Bake for 1-1/2 hours — stirring every 15 minutes..
- After the third stirring, add the "nuts, seeds & fruits"..
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes..
- Allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container..
- NOTE: I have experimented with the balance and quantities of the fats and sugars. As I reduced the fat, the texture went from crunchy to chewy. I did not have success with less than 1/4 cup of fat. I have also sometimes replaced the more processed sugars with unsweetened frozen juice concentrate..
- Serving size – 1/4 cup.
recipe by JoAnn Morford @cookpad