Chocolate Oreo brownies!!!. Fudgy Oreo Brownies – Deliciously thick and fudgy brownies that are chocolatey rich, and loaded with Oreo cookies – The BEST brownies you'll ever try! These Fudgy Oreo Brownies are requested quite a lot, but I don't mind. It means I get to have a few every time I make them!
Made with melted dark chocolate and stuffed with chocolate chips, you'll enjoy an extra. Oreo bits in the cheesecake, crumbles on top of the trifle, whole cookies in between the whipped cream swirls on top and broken-up Oreos sandwiched between a river of chocolate ganache and yummy brownies bites. Oreo Stuffed Brownies are loaded with Oreo cookies and chocolate chips! You can cook Chocolate Oreo brownies!!! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Oreo brownies!!!
- You need 140 g of plain flour.
- You need 140 g of butter unsalted.
- Prepare 320 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 75 g of cocoa powder (sieved).
- You need 4 of x medium eggs.
- It’s of Whole packet of Oreo biscuits broken.
Rich and fudgy brownies with Oreos and white chocolate. If you want to make a dessert at home, give these Oreo brownies with white chocolate a try. They are super easy to make, but look impressive with a little drizzle of white chocolate. These Bombshell Oreo Brownies are super fudgy, loaded with Oreo cookies and simple to make!
Chocolate Oreo brownies!!! instructions
- Pre heat oven… 160c, fan.
- Cut kitchen foil into a square and line a square cake tin. Press foil carefully down even sides, and put to oneside. Also break up oero biscuits! And put to one side..
- Melt butter in a pan, low to medium heat..
- Crack eggs into a large bowl, add sugar and vanilla extract, mix well..
- Pour in melted butter whilst it's very warm. Stir for 1 minute.
- Sieve the cocoa powder and flour, into the egg mixture, stir for 1 minute, getting right down to the bottom of bowl. So there are no streaks in flour. Lastly add broken Oreo pieces and fold in slightly, not too much.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin. And bake on middle shelf, for 35 minutes, checking after 30 minutes carefully.
- Let cool fully. And turn out onto a chopping board and then cut into small squares.
They're everything a brownie should be! Finally I had a day last week where I felt a little murdery, and I knew chocolate was the cure, and these Bombshell Oreo Brownies came to exist. I have an Oreo, I have a brownie. Try this new eggless chocolate oreo brownie recipe now! For the entire recipe with ingredients.