Turkey avocado bacon sandwiches (with rosemary olive oil rolls). I made these sandwiches and cut them into fourths for my bridge club, and everyone loved them. I usually make turkey and cranberry sandwiches, but I thought I'd like to try something a little different for a change. My family liked them as well, including my 'picky' eater!
Take the focaccia bread out of the pan and let it cool. Slice the Focaccia bread in half down the center. Upgrade your typical BLT with this grilled version, jazzed up with turkey and melted Cheddar cheese. You can have Turkey avocado bacon sandwiches (with rosemary olive oil rolls) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Turkey avocado bacon sandwiches (with rosemary olive oil rolls)
- Prepare 24 of turkey breast strips.
- You need 12 of bacon strips (cooked without anything on them).
- Prepare 2 of whole ripe avocados.
- You need of For the rolls:.
- It’s 12 of fresh small bakery rolls.
- It’s of Olive oil (about 1 cup).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of rosemary.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For the sweet potato fries:.
- It’s 1 of whole sweet potato.
Prepared dressing and cooked turkey breast make it go together fast. The Best Avocado Sandwich Spread Recipes on Yummly Cucumber And Avocado Sandwich, Copycat Jimmy John's Avocado Sandwich Spread Sweet Potato and Avocado Sandwiches with Poppy Seed SpreadLove and Olive Oil. red onion slices, sweet potato, mayonnaise, whole wheat. Crisp bacon and creamy avocado make this grilled cheese sandwich extra special.
Turkey avocado bacon sandwiches (with rosemary olive oil rolls) step by step
- Grill the turkey until cooked (do not put anything on it).
- Peel and core avocado. Then slice..
- For the rolls:.
- Take your bakery rolls and rub with olive oil using your hand or a paint brush (smear throughly all around).
- Dash with rosemary (each).
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt on each.
- Cut in half and grill until you get those nice brown grill marks.
- Place your avocado, turkey, and bacon on rolls (evenly).
This tasty & healthy sandwich is great for replenishing your body after an indulgent evening. See more sandwich recipes & lunch recipes at Tesco Real Food. Season well and top with the warm bacon, drizzling over any maple syrup left on the plate. Heat a little vegetable or sunflower oil in a small frying. Crisp veggies and seasoned cream cheese help create this summery sandwich from Shawndell Atkinson of Provo, Utah.