Cupcakes (gluten free).
You can cook Cupcakes (gluten free) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cupcakes (gluten free)
- You need of gluten free self raising flour.
- You need of butter at room temperature.
- You need of caster sugar.
- It’s of milk (any type).
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of gluten free baking powder.
- Prepare of Finely grated zest of a small lemon (optional).
- It’s of Optional icing.
- You need of sifted icing sugar.
- Prepare of warm water.
Cupcakes (gluten free) instructions
- Heat oven to 170 degrees C (fan)..
- Put all cupcake ingredients in K-Mix or other food processor and mix full speed for 2 mins..
- Divide between cupcake cases and bake for 20 mins..
- Allow to cool before icing..
- To make icing: mix icing sugar and water vigorously, adding a little more water if necessary. When it still feels slightly too stiff it’s probably done. Dollop on top of cakes and it should spread a little but mainly keep the shape of the dollop!.
recipe by Louise Neill Recipes @cookpad