Matcha and Ogura Butter Pound Cake.
You can have Matcha and Ogura Butter Pound Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha and Ogura Butter Pound Cake
- It’s 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 65 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 70 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Anko.
- Prepare 80 grams of Rice flour (gluten-free).
- You need 20 grams of Matcha.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of Kuromame.
Matcha and Ogura Butter Pound Cake step by step
- Bring the butter to room temperature, then mix it well with the butter until pale and fluffy..
- Bring the eggs to room temperature. Beat the eggs and mix them into Step 1 one at a time. Add the almond flour and anko and mix..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the rice flour, matcha, and baking powder. Add to Step 2 and mix until no longer powdery. Add the kuromame and mix quickly..
- Lightly grease the pound cake pan with butter (amount separate from listed ingredients), then pour the batter into it. Smooth the surface, then bake at 200℃ for 8 minutes. Then, reduce the heat to 180℃ and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad