Dates Dry fruits Sweet Chutney &Dates Tamarind Chutney.
You can have Dates Dry fruits Sweet Chutney &Dates Tamarind Chutney using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dates Dry fruits Sweet Chutney &Dates Tamarind Chutney
- It’s 280 gm of dates.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s of salt as required.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of Black salt.
- Prepare to taste of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of tamarind paste.
- Prepare of Ingredients for dry fruits Chutney.
- Prepare 1 cup of pitted dates.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped desirable dry fruits.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 inch of Ginger sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Melon seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin seed roasted powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder adjust to taste.
- Prepare 2 of black cardamom.
Dates Dry fruits Sweet Chutney &Dates Tamarind Chutney instructions
- To begin with,Tamarind Dates Chutney take a saucepan and fill it with water. Add dates to the pan and cook them until they turn soft. Drain out the water after the dates are soft and smooth. Let them cool at room temperature..
- Next, add cooked dates in a blender jar along with with water required for desired consistency to make a smooth paste. Add tamarind paste and spices to the paste of dates and stir this mixture well..
- Dates chutney is prepared.Enjoy it with Pakoras,papadi,Bhalla etc..
- Dry fruits Dates Chutney.. Soak the raisins for about half an hour. Slice the dates in 8 pieces. Remove the shell from cardamom and crush the seeds..
- Heat a pan,add olive oil.Splutter melon seeds,fennel seeds then roast dry fruits.Add sugar mix well then pour 1/4 Cup water.Boil it properly..
- Addblack pepper, red chilli powder, cumin powder, and cardamom Bring to boil and let it simmer on low heat for about 2 minutes..
- Add dates, raisins, and ginger, bring to boil and turn off the heat. Let it sit for about an hour before serving..
- Chutney is served at room temperature and can be refrigerated for a month.Very healthy and yummy.Enjoy with paranthas,Poori..
recipe by Sadhana Mohindra @cookpad