Macrobiotic Kabocha and Chocolate Tart.
You can cook Macrobiotic Kabocha and Chocolate Tart using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Kabocha and Chocolate Tart
- It’s of Kabocha filling.
- It’s of Mashed kabocha.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Soy milk (or milk).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Cake flour.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of Cocoa paste.
- It’s of Walnuts.
- It’s of ★Cake flour.
- You need of ★Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of and 1/2 tablespoons ★Sugar.
- It’s of ★Baking powder.
- It’s of ★Salt.
- Prepare of ☆Oil.
- Prepare of ☆Maple syrup.
- It’s of ☆Water.
Macrobiotic Kabocha and Chocolate Tart instructions
- For the kabocha paste, microwave the kabocha, mash while hot until paste-like. The net weight should be around 170 g. You don't need to strain the paste…
- While the kabocha paste is still hot, add the sugar, soy milk, and salt and mix well. Next, add the flour and cinnamon and mix together..
- Chop up the walnuts using a food processor or blender.The natural oils will help make it smooth..
- Add the ★ ingredients to the walnuts and mix. Then mix in the ☆ ingredients until smooth..
- Line the bottom of the pan with the cocoa paste and top it with the kabocha filling. Bake at 170°C for 35 – 40 minutes..
- Once cooled, remove from the pan..
- Also give"Easy Fig Tart for a Macrobiotic Diet" a try! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151674-easy-fig-tart-for-a-macrobiotic-diet.
- It's also great garnished with"Tofu Cream For Allergy Sufferers." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149734-tofu-cream-with-no-draining-needed.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad