Rigatoni with Ground Turkey. Try this Rigatoni with Ground Turkey recipe, or contribute your own. Saute turkey; add onions, parsley, mushrooms, tomatoes and porcinis with their juice. In a saute pan, brown turkey meat until cooked through and set aside.
Cook rigatoni in salted water according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, remove sausage from casing and cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, breaking up sausage as it. Ground turkey, or minced turkey, is a mixture of dark and light turkey meat with remaining skin and visible fat processed together until a "ground" form emerges. You can cook Rigatoni with Ground Turkey using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rigatoni with Ground Turkey
- It’s 1 of large pack ground turkey (I used a 2.5 pound pack).
- It’s of Olive Oil (Enough to coat bottom of large pan).
- It’s of Onion, 1 large, chopped.
- It’s of Green Pepper 1, chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Oregano.
- It’s of Fresh Garlic, about 6, minced (I used garlic powder because I ran out of fresh garlic).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried Basil.
- It’s 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 of small cans Hunts tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Small White Beans (undrained).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of white sugar.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of box of Rigatoni.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
The turkey meat, skin, and fat is taken off the bone and processed with additives. The Best Ground Turkey Spinach Recipes on Yummly Baked Rigatoni with Spinach, Provolone, and TurkeyPinch of Yum. Turkey Tikka Rigatoni This twist on a traditional Indian dish is perfect for a weeknight pick-me-up.
Rigatoni with Ground Turkey instructions
- Sauté Ground Turkey in large pan with olive oil until slightly browned,then add chopped onion and chopped green pepper…….Cook until ground turkey is no longer pink and onion and green pepper are soft…….
- Add all dry ingredients to ground turkey and stir well…..
- Then add tomato ingredients,white beans, and sugar and simmer for about 1 hour slightly uncovered…..Stir occasionally…..Turn off heat after 1 hour…..
- Meanwhile boil Rigatoni until al dente….Don’t forget to add some salt to your boiling water!.
- Drain rigatoni, then add to ground turkey mixture and mix all very well…..
- Enjoy with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top ! 😊.
Make this impressive and flavorful tikka dish in less than half an hour. Ground Turkey Dinners Ground Turkey Pasta Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps Ground Turkey Tacos Healthy Ground Turkey Dinner Ground Beef Calling all pasta lovers! This hearty Rigatoni with Sausage, Tomatoes, and Zucchini is for you! Leave them feeling satisfied when you serve this Rigatoni with Chicken Bolognese for dinner. Chicken, vegetables and pasta come together in this hearty Rigatoni with Chicken Bolognese dish that can easily fit into your healthful eating plan.