Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins!.
You can make Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins! using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins!
- You need of Wet And Dry Ingredients.
- It’s of Whole Milk [+ 1/4 cup set to the side].
- Prepare of Melted Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Sifted Flour.
- It’s of Ripe Bananas.
- You need of Egg [whisked].
- You need of Sweetened Shredded Coconut.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- You need of Salt Or 1/8 tsp.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Brown Sugar [for sprinkling muffin tops].
- Prepare of Chopped Walnuts [reserve some for topping].
- It’s of Crushed Banana Chips [for topping].
- You need of Potato Masher.
- Prepare of Bowl.
- You need of Spoon.
- You need of Bowl.
- You need of Whisk.
- You need of 6 Hole Muffin Pans And 12 Muffin Paper Liners [optional].
Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° Mix wet ingredients (except for the milk) first and mix by hand. Do not over mix batter at any time. Smashed the ripe bananas in a large bowl with a potato masher. Use a spoon to combine melted butter, whisked egg and vanilla with the bananas. Fold in the flour, coconut, baking soda, crushed walnuts, salt, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Add 1/4 cup of the milk first, then mix with spoon by hand. Slowly add remaining milk if the batter is too thick. You'll want a thicker consistency but not too thick. No need to stir hard, just fold in and incorporate all ingredients until combined. Fill non stick muffin tins (or paper liners) 3/4 of the way up. Sprinkle with brown sugar, crushed walnuts and banana chips and pop in the oven. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes. Check the center of the muffin with a toothpick. If it comes out clean and the tops are browned they're ready!.
- Just remember, don't over beat your batter and you'll have fluffy, moist muffins every time!.
- Serve with hot Japanese herbal tea..
recipe by MMOBRIEN @cookpad