Reese's cupcakes. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions then fill each cupcake liner about three-quarters full with batter. Place a Reese's into the center of each unbaked cup. Use a standard muffin pan and place a muffin liner in each muffin cup.
Freshley's Deluxe Reese's Peanut Butter Flavored Cupcakes deliver big on chocolate and peanut butter taste with a moist chocolate cupcake filled with Reese's Peanut Butter crème filling. These new treats are sure to give chocolate and peanut butter lovers everywhere a rich, sweet, and satisfying way to celebrate snack time. Chocolate peanut butter swirled cake and chocolate peanut butter swirled frosting makes these the ULTIMATE Reese's Cupcakes! You can cook Reese's cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Reese's cupcakes
- You need 1 package of chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 1 package of instant chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of instant espresso in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 package of Reese's Minis (frozen).
- Prepare of For the peanut butter buttercream:.
- You need 3 sticks of softened unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter (I used creamy).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- You need 5 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 7 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Plus there's chopped peanut butter cups in the cake batter! We know you'll fall in love with this reese's cupcake with reese's frosting. The never-ending Reese's saga continues with another treat that will further push you into a peanut butter and chocolate coma. Reese's cupcakes come in two-cupcake packs, making them the ultimate snack.
Reese's cupcakes instructions
- FOR THE CUPCAKES: Preheat oven to 350°F and line your muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl beat together cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, espresso mixture and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Transfer mix into the muffin tins (about 3/4 of the way full) makes 2 dozen cupcakes.
- Bake in your preheated over for 18-21 minutes.
- FOR FROSTING: in a large bowl cream softened butter with peanut butter until fluffy. Now gradually add in sifted powdered sugar until well blended..
- Add 4 tablespoons of heavy cream and vanilla. blend until moist. add your additional 3 tablespoons of heavy cream and beat until fluffy.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes when cooled and garnish with chopped Reese's minis!.
Freshley's teamed up with The Hershey Co. to create Reese's Peanut Butter Flavored Cupcakes. When Halloween came and went, I had a bunch of Reese's Miniature candies leftover. Not quite as many trick-or treaters this past year. What was a girl to do? I made a yummy No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake.