Fluffy vanilla cupcakes. Find Out How To Make Tasty Cupcakes. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. The moist and fluffy vanilla cupcake paired with the light and fluffy vanilla buttercream makes the perfect vanilla cupcakes!
First up are these simple white cupcakes. I tested a total of four vanilla cupcake recipes, in search of my absolute favorite. Here are the key features I was looking for: A fine, even crumb. You can make Fluffy vanilla cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy vanilla cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Cupcake flour or Canadian Flour.
- You need 1 1/4 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs.
- It’s 3/4 Cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Canola Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of buttermilk.
A fluffy texture, but not so soft that it couldn't stand up to filling/frosting. Pro Tips for Moist, Amazing Vanilla Cupcakes. Adding too much flour to the recipe is the most common mistake. The best, and easiest way to measure flour is by using a scale.
Fluffy vanilla cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1¼ flour , 1¼ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda and ½ tsp salt. Set flour mix aside..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds)..
- Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute).
- Reduce mixer speed to medium/low and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the buttermilk, then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin..
- Pour batter into a lined muffin pan. Fill to about ½ full..
- Bake for 12 -14 minutes at 350°F. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled to room temp, pipe on the frosting..
In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder & salt and set aside. Mix Wet Ingredients: In a large bowl, add your butter, sugar, oil and vanilla extract, beating together until the mixture is light and fluffy. An EASY friendly from scratch recipe! Light, fluffy, and loaded with vanilla flavor! Plus tons of tips and tricks on HOW to make the perfect cupcake that will work on ANY recipe!