Split Pea Soup (crockpot).
You can have Split Pea Soup (crockpot) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Split Pea Soup (crockpot)
- It’s of meaty Ham bone.
- It’s of bag dry split Peas.
- Prepare of cups Water.
- You need of Onion, chopped.
- You need of Celery, sliced.
- Prepare of or 6 Chicken bullion cubes.
- It’s of Thyme, Garlic powder and Black pepper, each.
- It’s of Red pepper.
- You need of bag mini Carrots.
Split Pea Soup (crockpot) step by step
- Slice meat from ham bone, remove visible fat. Add bone and meat to crockpot..
- Add 6 cups water, and rest of ingredients except carrots..
- Cover and cook on high 5 hrs..
- Meanwhile cook carrots separately until soft..
- After 5 hrs remove bone from pot, break up big chunks of meat, then add cooked carrot..
- Serve with bread & butter..
recipe by shela.sweeny @cookpad