Miso mushroom vegan poke bowl #eattherainbow.
You can make Miso mushroom vegan poke bowl #eattherainbow using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Miso mushroom vegan poke bowl #eattherainbow
- Prepare 2 cups of sushi rice.
- It’s Splash of sushi vinegar and mirin.
- It’s A few of carrots.
- Prepare of Red cabbage.
- You need of Oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of miso paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- You need of Spring onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare of Chilli.
- Prepare of Red onion pickle (see recipe).
- Prepare of Shichimi Powder (Japanese chilli powder).
Miso mushroom vegan poke bowl #eattherainbow instructions
- Cook the sushi rice according to instructions. I’m lucky that my son is the sushi rice cooker in our house and he kindly made this. Add sushi vinegar and and rice wine if you wish..
- Prepare the veggies, grate cabbage, carrot, ginger, slice cucumber.
- Marinade the oyster mushrooms in the miso paste and a little soy sauce and sesame oil. Dry fry until cooked..
- Add sushi rice to your bowl and assemble vegetable around. Add mushrooms, chopped chilli, a squeeze of lime and sprinkle with soy sauce and shichimi powder to your taste. We had some left overs and so prepared one for tomorrow’s lunchbox..
recipe by Rachel @cookpad