Easy banana bread cup cakes. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. I've been searching for the perfect EASY banana muffin recipe since my daughter, Noelle, began eating solids. We always have bananas in the house which.
How do I bake a Mug Cake? For a few years, I have seen recipes floating about for 'mug cakes' – where you mix the ingredients in a cup and plop it in the microwave. The idea is pretty neat, I just don't do a whole lot of microwaved anything. You can cook Easy banana bread cup cakes using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread cup cakes
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3 tbsp of peanut butter, crunchy or creamy.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans or any nuts of your choice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey (optional).
If we are looking for insurance against want and oppression, we will find it only in our neighbors' prosperity and goodwill and, beyond that, in the good health of our worldly places, our homelands. If we were sincerely looking for a place of. Serve slices of bread with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. Not only are these banana bread muffins like cupcakes, but they're ready, start to finish, in just half an hour!
Easy banana bread cup cakes instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
- in a seperate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt with a fork until well mixed.
- add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and cinnamon.
- fold in the flour into batter until well mixed.
- in a seperate bowl mash bananas and peanut butter with a potato masher or fork.
- add mashed bananas to batter and mix well.
- add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and mix well.
- line cupcake pans with paper cups and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup in each cup.
- bake for 30 minutes..
- when done, brush the tops with honey if desired makes 16 cupcakes.
I have recently tried this muffin recipe and is really easy to make and very delicious in taste. Also sharing here another banana muffin recipe. And sure, banana bread is cool too, but I mean, the internet is filled with recipes of banana bread. Then I remembered these awesome They're disguised as cupcakes but really banana bread, and what makes them even more awesome is that they have icing on them. Bananas and buttermilk are folded into cupcake batter creating a moist and fluffy treat.