Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In another medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice.
I used a box of Golden Vanilla cake mix, some canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and water. In medium bowl, whisk flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the oil, brown sugar, vanilla extract and eggs to a mixer bowl and mix until smooth. You can make Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- It’s 1 box of PILLSBURY MOIST SUPREME® PERFECTLY PUMPKIN PREMIUM CAKE MIX.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 1 packages of Multicolor sprinkles.
- You need 1 cup of Pumpkin latte M&M's.
- You need 1 of Food coloring kit.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together in a large bowl. It leads to much more stable recipe results! In a medium bowl, combine your dry ingredients: self-rising flour (or flour plus baking powder), salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Follow the directions of the cake mix. I used substitute egg liquid instead of actual eggs..
- Use Halloween themed cupcake liners and fill in the batter halfway. Bake for 21 mins..
- Stick a toothpick in the cupcakes to check if they're done. If it comes out clean then you're all set! Wait till they're completely cooled..
- Stir frosting to make it softer. Divide icing evenly into 3 bowls. In one bowl, mix in green food coloring. In another bowl, mix in red and yellow coloring. Leave the last bowl with the traditional white color. Frost the cupcakes (8 cupcakes for each color)..
- Add on sprinkles and M&M's. Decorate however else you want. Enjoy!.
Cream Cheese: For the frosting, be sure to use a block/brick of cream cheese and not cream cheese spread in a tub. Thaw both overnight in the refrigerator, then bring to room temperature. In a larger bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and the ½ cup vegetable oil. Add the flour mixture and stir to combine. With pumpkin puree and a dash of pumpkin pie spice, these Pumpkin cupcakes are so soft, moist, flavorful, and pair perfectly with the delicious Cinnamon cream cheese frosting!