Crock Pot Split Pea Soup.
You can have Crock Pot Split Pea Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Split Pea Soup
- You need of water.
- You need of Dry Split Green Peas (1lb bag of beans).
- Prepare of Smithfield Ham Slice, diced (1.5 lb).
- It’s of Onion, diced.
- You need of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- It’s of Celery, chopped.
- Prepare of Carrots, chopped.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Crushed Red Pepper.
Crock Pot Split Pea Soup step by step
- Add thick coat of NON STICK SPRAY to your Crock Pot ( slow cooker )..
- Add water, beans, celery, bell pepper, onion, carrots and seasonings..
- Add diced ham ( it is cheaper to buy the big thick slice and dice yourself ) … Give a good stir to thoroughly combine..
- Cook on high 6-8 hours. ( Or cook on low 10-12 ).
- Optional: Serve with warm sliced bread/crackers! Enjoy!.
recipe by Courtney @cookpad