Carrot cake protein bites.
You can make Carrot cake protein bites using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake protein bites
- You need 3 of carrots peeled and cut.
- Prepare 8 of medjool dates pitted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of nut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of dry oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 scoop of protein powder.
Carrot cake protein bites step by step
- Add carrots in food processor and finely chop.
- Remove carrots put in a bowl.
- Add dates and pecans to processor Until finely chopped add carrots back to processor finely chop.
- Add remaining ingredients. Form into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- If mixture is too wet add 1 tablespoon flax meal or protein powder. Store in refrigerator in air tight container for up to 5 days.
recipe by Crystal Marie Coble @cookpad