“Jazaria” Carrot Cake.
You can cook “Jazaria” Carrot Cake using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of “Jazaria” Carrot Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of regular white sugar.
- It’s 3 of Large eggs (4 Medium).
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 Cups of all-purpose flour sifted.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground allspice (optional).
- You need 2 cups of loosely packed, finely grated carrots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of lightly toasted walnut pieces (you can replace with raisins).
- You need of Frosting Ingredients.
- You need 225 g of cream cheese at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- You need 3 cup of icing sugar “sifted”.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Lightly roasted walnuts pieces for garnish.
“Jazaria” Carrot Cake instructions
- Whisk your wet ingredients with the sugars..
- Sift all your dry ingredients and add the carrots with the dry mix..
- Mix your dry to the wet mix. Then add roasted walnuts and mix again..
- Divide the mix in two equal size pans and bake for 28-30 mins at 175c (350f). Make sure when you insert a skewer it comes out clean..
- Add three frost mix between your cake layers and in top and on sides. Garnish with roasted walnuts and refrigerate for 90 mins. Enjoy after.
recipe by O'taiby @cookpad