Healthy Jowar-Bajra Cake.
You can make Healthy Jowar-Bajra Cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Jowar-Bajra Cake
- You need 1/2 cup of jowar flour / sorghum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bajra flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 200 grams of paneer mashed.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of honey.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter/ghee.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coco powder.
Healthy Jowar-Bajra Cake step by step
- First sift all flours, coco powder, baking powder, baking soda in a bowl thrise and keep aside..
- In a bowl blend paneer with curd with using hand blender until you get a smooth texture and there are no lumps.
- Now add condensed milk, honey, butter and beat well using a hand blender..
- Once blended well add flour mixture little by little alternating with milk..
- Fold lightly using wooden spoon. Do not overmix once you can see no more dry ingredients stop folding..
- Line and grease a tin with butter pour in the prepared batter into the cake tin..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes at 180°c until a skewer inserted on the top of the cake comes out clear..
- The cake beautifully browns from top and cool down a little bit and transfer to a cooling rack..
- Garnish with the cake as per choice..
recipe by Kalpana Solanki @cookpad