Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant. This pretty cake has two layers of chocolate sponge that are sandwiched together with raspberry jam and A Genoise Cake is named after its place of origin, Genoa Italy. It belongs to the family of light and airy Then whisk or fold about one quarter of the whipped cream into the melted chocolate. Chocolate Genoise is, basically, a chocolate sponge cake.
Fondant Cake Tutorial Fondant Cakes Cupcake Cakes Bolo Cake Un Cake Cake Decorating Techniques Cake Decorating Tutorials Cake Shapes Sculpted Cakes. If making chocolate genoise, sift flour and cocoa powder over egg yolk mixture (or just flour if making vanilla). Vigorously fold in with a large rubber spatula, running it down along bottom of bowl and lifting up through center and over the top as you rotate bowl. You can cook Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant
- You need of Genoise Sponge.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cake Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need of Whip Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of Fondant.
- You need 1 of Fondant.
- It’s 5 dash of Blue Food Coloring.
The mixture will seize up and thicken quite a bit. Easy Chocolate Sponge recipe Super Soft,Light and airy cake paired well with Whipped cream or jam. White Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cake with Caramelized Bananas. This white chocolate cake, is made with a Genoise sponge, filled with cream cheese, whipped cream, white chocolate and spicy poached grapes added in the filling and decorated with caramelized bananas and dark chocolate.
Chocolate Genoise Sponge Cupcakes with Whipped Cream and Blue Fondant step by step
- 1) Genoise Sponge.
- Beat eggs , sugar and salt..
- Use electric hand mixer and beat over warm water until the foam rises up..
- Sift in flour and cocoa powder..
- Gently fold together with a spatula. Not break the egg foam..
- Scoop the batter into the cupcakes liners about 2/3 full..
- Bake for 195 C for 11 minutes.
- Let it cool completely on a wire rack..
- 2) Whipping Cream.
- Pour Cold whipping cream into a bowl..
- Whisk for 2 minutes then add sugar and vanilla extract..
- Continue whisking until stiff..
- Pour the cream in the pipping bag..
- Cut the end and pipe on cooled cupcakes..
- 3) Fondant.
- Knead blue food coloring with fondant..
- Roll out a fondant and cut into heart shapes using heart shape cookie cutter..
- Decorate the fondant on the cupcake..
I would avoid any cakes made with straight whipped cream frosting, but frostings that have a stabilizing ingredient like this poppyseed cake with whipped cream and cream cheese. This superbly light sponge cake makes a wonderful afternoon treat with a cuppa, or try it as a dessert served with For the génoise sponge, place the sugar and eggs into a large bowl and whisk with an electric Place the cream into a large bowl and add the vanilla seeds. For the dessert asks: battenburg cake, cupcake, dark chocolate bonbons, fondant fancy, genoise sponge cake, fairy floss and red velvet cake! battenburg cake: what's your favorite sweet food? Ice cream cake, Russian marshmallows or Zephyr, Yellow M&M's, strawberry donuts with sprinkles. A Genoise is a light sponge cake that makes a perfect base for many desserts.