Brownies (Keto). These Extra Fudgy Keto Brownies are dense like fudge and moist like cake – the way brownies should be. Now that's what we call ideal! Brownies were originally found in the US which is not fair because those of us from elsewhere have been missing out!
But after a few experiments, I decided that this was pretty. These keto brownies are the best. Why can't I eat regular brownies on keto? You can cook Brownies (Keto) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownies (Keto)
- You need 1/2 cup of Almond Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Erythritol.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Instant coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2 tbs butter.
- You need 2 oz of dark chocolate (I used 100% in this recipe).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Keto doesn't allow you to eat two main ingredients in traditional brownies: flour and sugar. Fudgy keto brownies are freezer friendly and can be stored in the freezer. The best keto brownies recipe in all the land is here! Try our improved keto brownies recipe today!
Brownies (Keto) instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, Erythritol, baking powder and instant coffee..
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and dark chocolate..
- Mix the melted butter/dark chocolate, eggs and vanilla with the dry ingredients..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
- Let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. It will look a bit battery when you remove them from the oven, but it will firm. Very moist and really good..
Check us out on social media, we are putting out all kinds of high quality high fat content! Ever have those days when nothing else will do to satisfy that sweet tooth except for a thick and fudgy brownie? If you're on the hunt for the world's best keto brownies, this keto. The ingredients: What makes this brownie recipe keto-friendly? So, how are these keto brownies sweet and delicious like a traditional dessert without including copious amounts of carbs.