Chocolate chip Oreo cookies cupcakes. These Oreo cupcakes are to die for!! They're made with moist dark chocolate cupcakes, and are topped with a generous swirl of Oreo frosting!! This gives the cupcakes a bittersweet, chocolaty taste just like an Oreo cookie!
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes are a nod to everyone's favorite combo. These are homemade vanilla cupcakes with crushed chocolate chip cookies mixed in. They're similar to Cookie and Cream cupcakes but made with chocolate chip cookies instead of Oreos. You can make Chocolate chip Oreo cookies cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Oreo cookies cupcakes
- Prepare 16 of cookies.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of soft butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 6 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes. These Dirty Chocolate Chip Cookies are super soft chocolate chip cookies loaded with Oreo bits and rolled in Oreo dust!
Chocolate chip Oreo cookies cupcakes step by step
- Cream butter and sugar in bowl add in dry ingredients then liquid and mix together.
- Crush10 cookies into batter and1 cup of chocolate chips and mix together.put cupcake papers in muffin tin and fill halfway up and bake in oven at. 350 for 20 min and let cool then put My (blonde) frosting.
- Save the half cup of chocolate chips and the 6 cookies and put on top of frosting.break cookies in pieces and also put on top of frosting eat cupcakes.
These super fun cookies are very very easy. I made them with the same idea of that old fashioned Dirt Cake in mind…you know the one with the pudding and the Oreo dirt. Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes pair perfectly with cookies and cream frosting made with Oreos! These Oreo cupcakes are made with dark chocolate and dark cocoa powder to give the distinctive dark look and taste of an Oreo cookie. When I make Oreo cupcakes, I start by using my chocolate cupcake recipe.