You can make Chocolate Muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Muffins
- It’s of Unsalted butter of margarine.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate bar.
- You need of Walnuts.
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- You need of Cake flour.
- You need of Baking powder.
- It’s of Pure cocoa powder.
Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Roast the walnuts in the oven for about 5 minutes at 170℃. Place the butter in a heatproof bowl, then put in the oven. (Melt in residual heat.).
- Combine the dry ingredients, and sift..
- Mix the batter until it becomes like mayonnaise consistency, and add the granulated sugar into 2 batches, then mix. Add the beaten egg little by little, and continue mixing..
- Add the walnuts and mix. Preheat the oven for 180℃..
- When blended, add 1/2 of the sifted dry ingredients, and fold in. Add the milk, and mix. Then add the remaining dry ingredients, and fold in..
- Pour the batter into the cups, and put the pieces of chocolate bar on top. Bake in the oven preheated to 180℃ for about 30 minutes, then they're done!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad