" CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES ". Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions; fold in apples. Caramel Apple Cupcakes There is no better way to usher in fall than with these delicious Caramel Apple Cupcakes. Moist cupcakes loaded with apples and applesauce for double the apple flavor.
This recipe uses my homemade caramel sauce as an ingredients. Apple and caramel are pretty simple ingredients, but when combined they are a delectable treat. Top off these cupcakes with toasted pecans to create a traditional fall favorite. You can have " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES "
- You need 1 cup of Apple mush : Recipe to follow.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apple juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Carmel Recipe to Follow.
I use the paper liners for the jumbo muffin pans because it makes for easier transporting of the cupcakes. They seem to stay fresher, too. These are great for a bake sale or even for a Halloween party. Caramel apple cupcakes are soft cupcakes flavored with apples and caramel in both the cupcake and the buttercream frosting.
" CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " instructions
- For the Apple Mush: Rinse and core 2 Apples. Place them in an ovenproof dish with 1/4" of water & bake at 350º for 40 minutes or until soft. Remove the peel & smash the apples with a potato masher. Measure 1 cup . Set aside..
- In medium bowl. Combine flour , sugar, spices, B. Soda, salt. Mix together. ( I used Apple pie Spice).Set aside..
- Crack eggs into a mixer with paddle attachment. Whisk slightly to break yolks. Add oil , apple juice, vanilla, apple mush. Mix on low to combine. Pour the dry ingredients in 3 batches. With mixer on low to combine. But do not over mix. Scoop into your cupcake liners. Filling 3/4 full to create a nice dome. Bake 20 minutes. Rotating after 15 minutes. The cupcakes are done when lightly Brown. And a toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool..
- Start Carmel Sause : 1/2 cup unsalted butter. – 1 cup packed Brown sugar. – 1/2 cup light corn syrup – 6 ounces sweetened condensed milk – 1 Tbsp. Heavy cream – 1 tsp. Vanilla – 1/2 tsp. Salt..
- Melt butter over medium high heat in a non – stick pan. Once the butter has melted. Stir in br. Sugar until completely coated in butter. Continuously stirring add the condensed milk. Stir to combine and slowly pour in heavy cream. Boil carmel. Stirring till it reaches 248º on a candy thermometer. It us very important to use one..
- Remove from heat and gently stir in vanilla and salt. Transfer to a metal bowl & continue to stir until carmel starts to firm. About 2 minutes..
- Using a knife. Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with nuts if desired. Use your freezer to help carmel set & prevent dripping. Top each with a popsicle stick for that final " Carmel Apple Look " & enjoy.I used a # 20 scoop..
Decorate the top with apple slices and drizzle with caramel for a pretty look! This is one of the best apple recipes to make during the apple picking season! For the Caramel Apple Cupcakes, you start with a simple spiced cupcake, and then load in the fresh apples. I used granny smith apples so that the tart apple flavor would shine through. The cupcakes are baked and then cooled.