Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham.
You can make Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham
- It’s of Ham steak cut into cubes.
- It’s of Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- You need of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Dried onion flakes.
- You need of Shredded Colby jack cheese, divided.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham step by step
- In mixing bowl combine soup, milk, seasonings, and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix until combined.
- Place a small amount of cheese mixture at bottom of crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Then add potatoes, then ham cubes. I did about three layers. End with cheese mixture..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Just before serving add remaining shredded cheese and let it melt.
recipe by Kristina @cookpad