Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake.
You can make Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake
- It’s of bananas.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of self raising flour (gluten free).
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need of yoghurt.
- Prepare of chocolate (milk or dark).
Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius. Line a 20 X 10 cm loaf tin.
- Mash the banana and mix together with the brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Add in the flour, eggs, oil and yoghurt, and bicarbonate of soda. Stir gently to combine.
- Grate or chop the chocolate and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 50 minutes until golden and a springy..
recipe by Boot88 @cookpad