Healthy but Hearty Tofu and Leek Pancakes.
You can cook Healthy but Hearty Tofu and Leek Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy but Hearty Tofu and Leek Pancakes
- You need 1/2 block of Tofu.
- You need 50 grams of Leeks or scallion.
- It’s 70 grams of ◎ Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎ Finely grated bonito flakes.
- You need 90 ml of ◎Water.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko or flour (for coating).
- Prepare 1 of an appropriate amount Sesame oil or vegetable oil for frying.
Healthy but Hearty Tofu and Leek Pancakes instructions
- Chop the leek finely and put into a bowl. Slice the tofu in half crosswise and then cut into slices about 1 cm thick, wrap in paper towels and press lightly with a weight..
- Add flour and bonito powder to Step 1, and whisk with chopsticks..
- When it's evenly mixed, add water little by little..
- Coat the tofu with katakuriko or flour. Heat a frying pan, add oil, then drop the Step 3 batter 1 tablespoon at a time and place the tofu on top..
- When the edges have turned golden brown, pour another tablespoon of batter on the top of each piece of tofu, and flip the whole thing around to cook the other side..
- Garnish with beni-shoga red pickled ginger, grated ginger and soy sauce; bonito dashi and ponzu; mayonnaise and shichimi spice..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad
Share this post: